Netflix service code help verify your account and speed up Netflix customer service responses. A service code is a unique number that is used to resolve customer service issues related to Netflix. The streaming platform will instantly generate a code in your account settings, and this code will be valid for two hours after it appears on your screen. Once this time (and code) has expired, you can generate another code. This code helps customer service quickly verify your account and resolve any specific issues you may have.
How Do I Locate My Netflix Service Code
If Netflix isn’t working and you would like to resolve a technical issue, please call customer service at the number provided. However, be sure to log into your account in advance and write down the numeric code you will need to give this number to the Netflix representative so they can enter it into the system.
Netflix Service codes are available on the following devices and are valid for 2 hours after they appear on your screen.
- TV and streaming media player
- Set-top/cable box and Blu-ray player and smart TVs
- Android phones and tablets
- iPhone and iPad
- PlayStation and Xbox game consoles
While signed in to your Netflix account, follow these steps to find your service code.
TV or TV-connected media player/device
To find your Netflix service code on your TV or a device connected to your TV:
- On the Netflix home screen, move to the left to open the menu.
- Select Settings at the bottom of the menu or “Get Help” at the bottom right.
- Select “Contact Us” or “Customer Service”.
- Please note the service code displayed and call customer service from your mobile phone.
- The Netflix service code is a 6-digit number that appears next to the phone number you call. If you don’t see your service code, please contact us for help locating your account.
Mobile phone (Android/Apple) or tablet
- Open your mobile browser and visit netflix.com. When prompted, sign in using your email address or phone number and password.
- Tap the “More” button in the top left (Three horizontal lines).
- Select Account.
- Tap “Service Code” at the bottom of the page.
- The service code is the 6-digit number displayed.
Netflix Service Code On Computer
- Visit netflix.com and log in with your username and password.
- Click your profile button (your profile icon) in the top right corner, then click Account.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Account page and select Service Code.
- The numbers appear on the screen and will remain valid for two hours.
- Select the Questions? Contact us link which will take you the Contact Us page.
- Then tap the Call Us button.
- A pop-up overlay will display the phone number and ask you to enter the service code using your phone’s dialer when prompted.