- Using your PC, Go to cbs.com/roku or cbs.com/activate/roku from any browser.
- Enter the activation Code appear your device screen.
- Click on Activate Button.
- Login with CBS account or Create CBS All Access account..
- You will get confirmation message on the Roku TV.
- Enjoy Start watching CBS All Access on Roku.
Watch CBS Sports on Roku?
- Switch on your Roku device, press the home button.
- Go to Roku Channel Store from your device.
- Search CBS Channel from list.
- Click to add CBS Channel.
- Now you start streaming CBS sports on Roku player.
How to Create CBS Account?
- Visit CBS website cbs.com/roku.
- Click on Sign (top on right corner)
- Then click on Sign up Button.
- Fill your Details like- Full Name, Location, Email address and Phone Number etc.
- After submit all details Click on Continue.
- Check your email address and click on verify CBS account.
- CBS Account is successfully created.
- Visit CBS website www.cbs.com/activate/roku.
- Click on Sign button.
- Login with your email address and password.
- Tap on Continue button.
- Now your access your CBS account.
Sign in with TV Provider
- Go to cbs.com/activate.
- Select on sign.
- Then Click on Sign in with Live TV Streaming
- Choose your TV Provider.
- Enter your login details of TV account.
- After login you can access CBS account.
CBS Supported Devices List
- Apple TV
- iPhone and iPad
- Android TV
- Android phone and tablet
- Fire TV
- Portal TV
- PlayStation 4
- Samsung TV
- Vizio TV
- LG TV
- Xfinity Flex
CBS All Access on my Roku!
· Roku CBS All Access is another cord cutter present for Roku streaming devices with many TV and trending contents.
· Moreover, users can watch exclusive original shows, news, and sports events.
· Further, one can stream more than 10,000 episodes of CBS programs that consist of daytime, prime time, and late night.
· Secondly, the users who get content in HD quality can stay tuned with the regional CBS station, CBS Sports HQ, CBSN, ET Live 24/7, etc.
·Lets the users stream, and watch the scenes behind the camera clips of special events.
· Moreover, also watch the newest episodes of the present seasons the day after it is aired.
· On the other hand, one stream classic programs without any commercials.
· It supports showing CBS Sports network like NFL games.
· Roku streaming players, Stick and Roku TV
· Amazon Fire TV
· Fire Cube
· Amazon Fire Stick
· Apple TV
· PlayStation 4
· Xbox One
· Google Chromecast
· At first, activate the Roku TV via Roku com link and get ready for the channel sign up process.
· Now, pressing the home button will get the Roku home screen.
· Using the Roku remote, scroll to the left side of the screen and choose streaming channels.
· After that, move to the Movies and TV section and search for CBS All Access Roku
· Did not find it there? Then, opt for the Search option.
· Secondly, input the app’s name and stay calm for the results.
· Moreover, choose the app from them and check for app info.
· Further, add this channel to the added channel list.
· Highlight it and opt for the Add channel option.
· · Press the OK button on the Roku remote, and this shall confirm the installation process.
· The app gets to download on the Roku device.
· Get back to the home screen and check for the channel on the added channel list.
· Open the app, get the code for activation, and activate it via the cbs.com activation site.
· First, launch the app on the Roku device.And this shall pop up the channel link code on the Roku TV screen.
· Make the correct note of this link code and open a web browser on the computer.
· Secondly, input the activation site ID in to the URL bar and click Go.
· Further, in the activation site, key in the code for activation without any mistakes.
· Finally, activate the app via cbs.com by clicking the Activate or the Submit option.
· Then, start with streaming the contents of the CBS All Access on Roku