Follow steps to Connect to your Microsoft Account using aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- Launch Minecraft Game on your device.
- Choose ‘Sign in using an account with Microsoft login‘.
- You will see an unique 8 digit code on your screen.
- Visit aka.ms/remoteconnect using any browser.
- Enter the code.
- Select Next.
- Log into your Microsoft Live Account to link the two accounts.
Link your PS4 with a Microsoft Account – Enter your Minecraft Code.
In order to crossplay Minecraft between platforms with friends, you now need to connect your PS4 (or Playstation 5, Nintendo Switch, PC or Mobile) with a Microsoft Live account.
Having a Microsoft account is optional and not strictly required to play Minecraft on PS4. But if you have a Microsoft account, you will be able to crossplay with a PS4 with other players on non-PS4 consoles or devices, such as like iOS, Android, Xbox One, Switch, and Windows 10. A Microsoft account also that you can transfer your Marketplace or Minecraft Store purchases to other devices and platforms. If you do not have a Microsoft Live account, you can sign up for an account at https://signup.live.com, for free.
How to Enter your Code – Link your Microsoft Account.
How do I connect my PS4 with my Microsoft account?
- On the Minecraft Game Home Screen, click on ‘Sign in with a Microsoft account’.
- A screen will pop up with a unique 8-digit code and ask you to go to http://aka.ms/remoteconnect. This page will re-direct you to the Microsoft Live ‘Enter Code’ login page at https://login.live.com/oauth20_remoteconnect.srf. You can go directly to the Code Login Page by clicking Here.
- On the Microsoft Live login page, enter the 8-digit code. Click on ‘Next’.
- Log in to you Microsoft Live Account to link your two accounts.
Make sure you use the account details for the Microsoft account, that you want associated with your PlayStation Network account, as this cannot be undone.
Click on the image to enter your code. The Login page will open. Enter your 8-Digit code & click ‘Next’.
How do I Find my Friends with a Microsoft Account?
- Once you have successfully signed into your Microsoft account, then click Play on the Minecraft Game home screen.
- Swith to the right to reach the ‘Friends’ tab.
- Click ‘Add Friend’.
- Find you friends by entering their Microsoft gamertags, one by one.
You must enter a Microsoft gamertag as the player ID. Player IDs from other platforms are not supported.
I want to unlink my Microsoft Account.
You can unlink a Microsoft account, but you will lose access to entitlements and Minecoins on other platforms. If you choose to unlink Microsoft and Playstation Network accounts, then all purchases will be returned to the account, that made the original purchase.
Troubleshooting – Account Connection Problems.
There are two types of errors that Playstation Network players often see:
FAILED TO LOGIN – MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ALREADY CONNECTED.
This means that the Microsoft Account they are attempting to link to their Playstation Network ID is already connected to another Playstation Network account.
To fic this, a user must link their Playstaion Network ID to a different Microsoft Account, since the Microsoft Account they’re attempting to use is already connected to a different Playstation Network ID.
FAILED TO LOGIN – PLAYSTATION ACCOUNT ALREADY CONNECTED:
This means that the Playstaion Network ID, that they are attempting to link from, is already linked to a Microsoft Account.
To fix this, all the user has to do, is to sign in with the correct listed account, which is shown on the Minecraft ERROR pop-op screen.
If you think that your Microsoft account or your PlayStation Network account have been linked incorrectly, then contact Minecraft Login Customer Support.
How to login to?
To login to Aka MS Remoteconnect, follow the steps mentioned below;
- Open aka.ms/remoteconnect or https://aka.ms/Remoteconnect on the browser of your device.
- Then enter the eight digit code shown on the screen after you launch the Minecraft games and sign into it using your Microsoft account on the device.
- Then select next.
- Now the last step is to log into your Microsoft Live Account to link the two accounts.
How to find https://aka.ms/remoteconnect code?
- To find the eight digit code, sign into Microsoft Account to access Minecraft games on your computer.
- Now open the main menu of Minecraft, then select ‘Sign in with Microsoft account’, now you will see an 8 digit code on your screen.
- Then go to aka.ms/remoteconnect which will ask you to enter the code.
- As soon as you enter the code, you will be logged in with your Microsoft account.
How to add friends using a Microsoft account?
- After logging into the Microsoft account, select play to go to the Minecraft Games home page.
- Switch to the right to launch the ‘Friends’ tab.
- Then click on ‘Add Friend’.
- Now find your friends one-by-one using the Microsoft gamer tags.
Set Up Minecraft Games on Playstation using Aka MS Remoteconnect by linking it to Microsoft account
Playstations are the new age gaming consoles for excellent gaming. Many want to play Minecraft on Playstations. However, you may sometimes need Aka MS Remoteconnect to play Minecraft on it. To play the game, you will have to connect your Microsoft account using aka.ms/remoteconnect. To link the two accounts, enter the code given on the screen and click next. Now your accounts are linked and you can start playing the game at your Playstation.
How to setup Remoteconnect for Nintendo Switch
- Go to the Switch eShop on Nintendo Switch.
- Then search for Minecraft from the search bar.
- Now install the game and purchase it if you have not purchased it yet.
- After the installation process, launch the game and click on sign in with the Microsoft Account given at the bottom left on the screen of aka.ms/remoteconnect Nintendo Switch.
- Now enter the code and click next, after clicking next remote connect will login into your account and will link the two accounts.
Setting Up Xbox One/ Series S/ Series X for Minecraft Crossplay
Xbox gaming consoles are the easiest to set up for playing Minecraft Crossplay. This is because of the fact that the Xbox owners already have an active Microsoft account. Just to recheck, make sure that you have a Microsoft account. Once you are sure of this, install Minecraft on your Xbox and launch it. Now you are all set to enjoy and have a completely amazing gaming experience.
Joining Crossplay Games
- Select the ‘Play’ option from the main menu.
- Now go to the ‘Worlds’ option and select ‘Create New World’.
- Then go to the multiplayer section and make sure that it is selected.
Now you are good to go with the Crossplay games. With crossplay, you can also join the Compatible Minecraft world that is created by someone else. To do this, follow the under-mentioned steps.
- Launch the game, then select the ‘play’ option from the main menu.
- Now move to the ‘friends’ tab and see the list of games that are available for you to play.
- Choose the game you wish to join and start playing.
The list of games may be organized in different ways depending on the device you are using.
Official link – https://login.live.com/oauth20_remoteconnect.srf