It is a prominent cable channel owned by NBCUniversal that is available to more than 90 million American households via pay TV. Check out the steps below to activate the USA app by inputting the activation code at usanetwork.com/activatenbcu if you have Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox One, iOS, Android devices at home.
Sign up for an USA Network Account
Unlock USA Network Content with an NBCUniversal Profile.
- Go to www.usanetwork.com/sign-up to get started.
- Select SIGN UP WITH EMAIL or CONTINUE WITH APPLE or CONTINUE WITH GOOGLE.
- Click on SIGN UP WITH EMAIL if you want to proceed that route.
- Enter details like First Name, Last Name, Birth Year, Gender, Zip Code, Email and Password.
- Then click on CREATE PROFILE.
- If you select another alternative, simply follow the on-screen directions.
Activate USA Network App on Roku
- Turn on your Roku device and use your Roku remote to push the Home button.
- Then go to Roku Channel and look for the USA app.
- Click Add Channel to download the app to your device.
- Once installed, return to the home screen and launch the app.
- Select Channel Store > USA Network.
- You will receive an activation code right on your screen. Make a note of it or simply exit your screen without turning off the Roku screen.
- Next, visit usanetwork.com/activate or usanetwork.com/activatenbcu on another device.
- Enter the previously received activation code in the appropriate field and press the Continue button.
- It will take a few moments for the USA Network channel to be activated on Roku.
Activate USA Network on Apple TV
Here are all of the primary actions you can take to activate the app on your Apple TV:
- First, start your Apple TV, and go to the Apple App Store.
- Search for USA Network App and then select the Get button to install this App on your device.
- Then, on your Apple TV, navigate to the app section and then launch the USA Network app.
- When you open the app, you will be given an activation code right on your screen.
- Take note of the code and go to usanetwork.com/activate/appletv or usanetwork.com/activatenbcu on a different computer or mobile device.
- Next, enter the activation code you received and click the Continue button.
- Your device is now ready to access the USA Network channel’s content.
Activate USA Network on Amazon Fire TV
To add and activate USA Network on your Amazon Fire TV, follow these steps:
- First, go to the Amazon Fire TV home screen and then, navigate to the Amazon App store.
- Type USA Network in the search area to find the app.
- When the app appears on the screen, click the Get button to install it.
- Once installed, launch the App on your Fire TV.
- When you launch the app, it will display an activation code on your TV screen.
- Now, use the web browser on your computer or mobile to navigate to usanetwork.com/activatenbcu.
- Enter the activation code you received and click the Continue button.
- The USA Network is now active on your Amazon Fire TV.
Activate USA Network on Xbox
- Install the USA Network app on your Xbox One by searching for the USA Network app.
- Launch the app after downloading it to your Xbox One.
- It will display an activation code on your screen. Take note of the code for activation purpose.
- Then, from another device, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone, go to usanetwork.com/activatenbcu.
- It will prompt you to enter the code right away.
- Enter the activation code and then click the Continue button.
- It will take a few moments for the USA Network channel to be activated on your console.
Activate USA Network App on Smart TV
So, to begin the activation process, first install the USA Network app on your Smart TV and then follow the steps below:
- Turn on your Smart TV and go to the App Store.
- Now, in the search bar, put USA Network.
- After you’ve found it, download and install the app on your smart TV.
- Now, launch the USA Network app on your smart TV, and you’ll see an on-screen activation code (the USANetwork Activate NBCU code) to activate the channel.
- Make a note of this code and go to usanetwork.com/activatenbcu on another device to activate your account.
- Finally, click Continue, and you are done with activating USA Network.
- You should be able to easily stream USA Network Channel shows on your smart TV now.
Activate USA Network on Android TV
- Go to the Google Play Store from the Android TV Home Screen.
- Now, using the search icon, look for the USA Network App.
- Once you’ve found the app in the results, tap to download and install it on your device.
- Now return to your Android TV’s home screen and launch the app.
- You’ll be prompted to sign in to the app with your USA Network account.
- When you login in, you’ll see on-screen a unique activation code to activate the channel.
- Make a note of this code and go to usanetwork.com/activatenbcu on another device to activate the app.
- Enter the activation code into the space provided and press the Submit button.
- After submitting, you will be led to a screen where you must select your TV service provider. Following your selection, you will be prompted to provide your TV service provider information. This step is required in order to review your current subscription status.
- your Android TV is ready to be connect to the USA network server and activates instantly.
Activate USA Network App on iOS Device
- Open the App Store on your iOS device.
- To install the USA Network app, search for it and select the Get option.
- After installation, open the app on your device, then log in to USA Network with your credentials.
- After successful login, you can enjoy the USA network on your device.
As soon as you activate the USA Network app on your device via the official website usanetwork.com/activatenbcu, make sure you have a subscription to a participating TV provider and begin watching USA Network programs.
Also Read: How To Activate Urbanflix TV on Your Device