Twitch is a YouTube for gamers and gaming enthusiasts. If you’re a gamer, you can feel like a kid in a candy store. It has free stuff, but if you want to watch unique content, you must purchase a premium subscription. Twitch has it all: gaming, discussion shows, sports, music, just chatting, travel and outdoor activities, and special events. All you have to do is sign up for Twitch, download the app and then activate it at twitch.tv/activate, and start watching what you enjoy. You can interact with streamers and millions of communities.
Activate Twitch on Roku
- Turn on your Roku device and navigate to the Channel Store to look for the Twitch app.
- Enter Twitch TV into the search box, and the results will be displayed on the screen.
- Once you’ve located the Twitch app, select it and then click the Add Channel button. This will complete the app installation on your device.
- Next, open the Twitch TV app on your Roku TV, and an Activation Code will appear on your TV’s screen. Remember or write down the code.
- Then, using a laptop, computer, or mobile device, launch a browser and navigate to twitch.tv/activate.
- Finally, enter the activation code in the field provided and click on Activate button.
- Twitch is now activated on your Roku TV.
Activate Twitch on Apple TV
- To begin, switch on your Apple TV and navigate to the home screen.
- Select the App Store from your home screen, and then hit the Search button in the top panel.
- Using the on-screen keyboard, look for the Twitch TV app.
- Then, from the search results, choose the app and then click the Get button to download the Twitch TV app on your Apple TV.
- Then, open the Twitch app and select Sign In.
- An activation code will be provided to you right on your screen. You’ll need this code for the following step, so keep it handy.
- Using a web browser on your PC or smartphone, navigate to the Twitch Activation website at twitch.tv/activate.
- Next, enter the Twitch Activation Code in the box provided.
- Finally, click Activate to complete the activation of Twitch on your Apple TV.
Activate Twitch on Amazon Fire Stick
- Turn on the Amazon Fire TV and go to the Amazon App Store.
- Search for Twitch TV app and select it from the search results.
- Then, click Get button to download and install the Twitch TV app on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Now, open the Twitch app on your Amazon Fire TV, and you will see an activation code appear on the screen. Don’t forget to save the code, as you need it in the following step.
- Keep your activation code handy, and navigate to the Twitch activation page at twitch.tv/activate on a smartphone, PC, or tablet.
- Next, fill Twitch activation code in the appropriate field.
- Finally, press the Activate button to activate Twitch on your Fire TV.
Activate Twitch on Android TV
- First, switch on your Android TV and ensure that it is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Then, navigate to the Google Play Store.
- Now, inside Google Play Store look for the Twitch TV app.
- Next, choose the app from the search result and touch the Install option to download and install the Twitch app.
- Now, go back to the home screen and launch the app.
- An activation code will show on the screen. Note down the activation code.
- Open a browser on a different device and navigate to twitch.tv/activate.
- Next, enter the Activation Code in the textbox provided.
- Finally click Activate to complete the activation process.
- Twitch TV is now activated on your Android TV.
Activate Twitch on PlayStation
- First, turn on your device and go to PlayStation Store.
- Next, search for the Twitch TV app.
- Now, select the app from the search result and click Download to install the app on your console.
- Open the app, and you will see the activation code right on your screen.
- Then, open a browser on your laptop, PC, or mobile device and go to twitch.tv/activate.
- Finally, input the activation code in the field and press the Activate button.
- Twitch is now activated on your PlayStation Console.
Activate Twitch on Xbox One
- Turn on your Xbox Console, and then navigate to the home screen.
- Next, open the Microsoft Store and search for the Twitch app.
- Then, install the app on your console by hitting the Install button.
- Now, launch the app and sign in using your credentials.
- When you launch the app, you will see an activation code appear on the screen. Remember the code or leave the screen as it is.
- From another device, go to twitch.tv/activate.
- Then, in the field provided, input the Twitch Activation Code.
- Finally, click Activate to finish setting up Twitch on your Xbox One console.
We hope you find the information to activate Twitch TV app on your devices useful.