The open-source streaming platform known as Tubi is well-known throughout the world. More than 12,000 TV episodes and movies are available. This site only offers content from renowned production studios. To use Tubi, you must first establish an account. Read this detailed step-by-step tutorial if you want to be active on your devices via tubitv.com/activate. Almost all smart TVs and smartphones provide access to Tubi.
How to Create My Tubi Account?
You must carry out following actions in order to create a Tubi account.
- Visit the Tubi TV’s official website to sign up for an account.
- Then click on Register button on the top-right side.
- You can choose to register using Google or Facebook or email once you’ve navigated to registration page.
- Choose the suitable option, and then make a strong password.
- Click the Register button once your Name, email address and password are entered.
- Your account is now created, and you can activate Tubi TV on any device using this account.
How to Generate Tubi Activation Code?
- Install Tubi TV on your device.
- Then, start the app.
- Select “Sign In” from the App’s menu.
- A code will now show up on your screen. This code is known as activation code.
- Navigate to tubitv.com/activate on another device and enter the code.
- Tubi TV will be now activated on your device.
Activate Tubi TV on Roku
- Open your Roku TV and select the Streaming Channels option from the menu.
- Now, go to steaming channels.
- This will lead you to the Roku Channel Store.
- In the search box, type “Tubi TV.”
- Choose the Tubi TV channel, then hit OK.
- Select Add Channel and press OK to add it to your home page.
- Open the app on your device. On your screen, an activation code will show up.
- Make note of Activation Code and then visit Tubi.tv/activate in any browser.
- Now, Sign in to your Tubi account and activation page will show up.
- Enter the Roku activation code in the code box, and Tubi TV will automatically Log-in to your Roku device.
- On your Roku device, enjoy thousands of titles with Tubi TV.
Activate Tubi on Amazon Fire TV
- Go to the Find menu’s Search option.
- Now look for the Tubi application.
- From the list of apps, choose the Tubi TV app.
- To download the Tubi app, click the Get button.
- Now, open this App from the Amazon Home screen.
- Once your app has started, use your remote’s Left Key to select the sign-in option at the top of the left column.
- A code for activation will now appear on your screen.
- Keep the activation code displayed on the Fire TV screen and visit tubitv.com/activate on any browser.
- Use your Tubi TV account to log in. You will now be taken instantly to the activation page.
- Please enter the code on the Fire TV screen and select activate the device.
- You can now use Fire TV to watch Tubi TV after a brief automatic update of the Fire TV screen.
Activate Tubi on Smart TVs
- On your Smart TV, download the Tubi TV App.
- Open the app, select the Sign-in option, and then press your remote’s left navigation key.
- After that, the activation code will then be displayed on your smart TV. Keep the Activation Code screen up.
- Now, use any browser to navigate to tubi.tv/activate and log in using your tubi TV account.
- You will automatically go to the activation page after logging in. Enter the code, and then choose Activate Device.
- Your Smart TV will automatically start playing Tubi TV.
Activate Tubi on Android TV
- Install Tubi TV through the Google Play store.
- Now, open the app on your Android TV, then select Sign-in by pressing the left key on your remote.
- An activation Code will appear on your screen.
- Then, open Tubi.tv/activate from any browser and sign in with your Tubi TV account.
- After successful log in, you will be redirected to Activation Page..
- On the page, enter the code, then select “Active Device“.
- Your Tube TV will activate on your Device.
Activate Tubi TV on PlayStation
- On your console, go to the PlayStation Store.
- Look for the Tubi app under the Apps area.
- Download and install the Tubi app on your console.
- Then, click Sign-in at the top of the app’s scrollable page.
- An Activation Code is now displayed on your screen.
- Log in with your Tubi TV account at tubi.tv/activate and enter the Activation Code.
- Start streaming Tubi TV on your game console.
Activate Tubi TV on Xbox
- Go to the Store menu.
- Navigate to Categories and select the Apps option.
- Now, look for the Tubi TV application.
- From the results list, pick Tubi TV.
- Next, click on Install to get the Tubi app on your console.
- Now, open the Tubi TV app on your streaming device or console.
- You will get the activation code on your screen.
- Go to tubitv.com/activate to activate your Tubi TV.
- Then, key in the Tubi code and select Activate.
- Finish the activation process and enjoy the free movies.
Activate Tubi TV on Apple TV
- From the Apple TV Home screen, open the App Store.
- Then, search for Tubi TV in the search box.
- From the list of search results, pick the Tubi TV app.
- Click Get or Download icon to install the app.
- Open the app and an Activation Code will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, go to tubitv.com/activate from the browser of another device.
- If you are not signed in to the web browser on Tubi, you must first sign in with your Facebook account or email address.
- Select Sign In, then key in the activation code that appears on your Apple TV screen.
- After that, select Submit.
- Start streaming Tubi TV on your Apple TV.