The well-known television network Turner Classic Movies, or TCM, focuses on vintage films, documentaries, and programming about the film industry. Your device needs to be activated in order to access TCM’s various streaming services. In this tutorial, we’ll go over how to use the tcm.com/activate webpage to activate TCM on all supported devices.
On your mobile and streaming device, download the Watch TCM app or go to TCM.com/watchtcm to access this content. simply enter your TV provider login information.
Note: Turner Classic Movies must be included in your current cable subscription bundle in order to access material on the website or through the app.
You must sign in using your TV Provider credentials in order to view content on TCM.com/watchtcm or the Watch TCM App. Your current cable or satellite plan must include Turner Classic Movies.
We advise getting in touch with your TV provider directly if you don’t already have a TCM subscription through them.
- Access tcm.com/activate using a browser on your PC or mobile device.
- Select a platform and activate it.
- On your TV, type in the TCM activation code.
- Hit “Submit.”
Activate TCM Channel on Roku
- Switch on your Roku device and go to the Roku home screen.
- Go to the Roku home screen after turning on your Roku device.
- Next, open the channels store and put TCM in the search box.
- Then click on the TCM, and select the Add channel tab. The TCM Channel will currently be added on your Roku’s home screen.
- Next, Launch the TCM Channel on your Roku.
- To receive an activation code on your TV screen, select the sign-in option using your email address or mobile number.
- Visit tcm.com/activate from the web browser of your mobile phone or computer.
- Select Roku from the available devices.
- Then, enter Activation code.
- Hit Submit.
Activate TCM on Amazon Fire TV
- Navigate to the Amazon App Store from your home page.
- Using a digital keyboard, locate the TCM app from the hunt field.
- Select the TCM app in the search field.
- Then, select the Get option in order to install the TCM app on Amazon Fire TV.
- Open the app to get your unique activation code.
- You will see an Activation Code on the screen.
- Now, go to tcm.com/activate using mobile or pc’s browser.
- Then, select the Fire TV option as a platform for activation.
- Next, enter the Activation Code displayed on your screen previously and click Submit.
- Then, select your TV service provider and sign in using the username and password.
- Once logged in, complete the on-screen prompts (if any).
- The TCM app is now activated on your Fire TV.
Activate TCM on Apple TV
- Start your Apple TV first, then navigate to the Apple App Store.
- Using the on-screen keypad, type TCM into the search bar and hit enter.
- Then choose the TCM app from the search results and click Get.
- Wait for the Apple TV to install the TCM app.
- A unique activation code, an activation link, and instructions will be displayed on your TV screen.
- Now go to tcm.com/activate on a different device’s browser to access the TCM activation page.
- Select Apple TV from the selected platforms by tapping it.
- When prompted, enter the activation code and click the Submit button.
- After that, log in with your TV Provider account information.
- TCM content is now available on Apple TV.
Activate Watch TCM on Android TV at tcm.com/activate
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android TV.
- Then, look for the Watch TCM app in the Play Store.
- Press the Install button after choosing the TCM app from the search results.
- On your Android TV, the app will start to download and install.
- Once installed, click Open to launch the TCM app on Android TV.
- A one-time activation code along with an activation link tcm.com/activate will show up on your screen. Take a note of the activation code.
- Now use the browser on your second device to access the activation link.
- Select Android TV after that, type the code into the appropriate form, and then choose Submit.
- When prompted, choose your TV provider and sign in using your account information on the following screen.
- The TCM app is now active on your Android TV.
Activating TCM on a Mobile Device
- Download the TCM app for iOS from the App Store or for Android from Google Play.
- To sign in, open the TCM app and select “Sign In.” To register, click “Sign Up.”
- Once you have signed in, you will need to enter the activation code to activate your account. The activation code particular to your device must be entered. Go to the TCM channel on your TV or streaming device and adhere to the directions to get the activation code.
- Once you have entered the activation code, click the “Activate” button to watch TCM on your mobile device.
Common TCM Activation Issues
- Incorrect Activation Code: Verify that you’ve input the right code twice.
- Code Not Working: If the activation code is not working, restart the TCM application.
- Not able to Log In: Make sure you have internet access and that your TCM account information is accurate.