MHz Choice is a public broadcasting station in the United States that provides on-demand material. International newscasts, foreign dramas, music performances, and diversity programming are available on MHz Choice in English or with subtitles. MHz Choice is available on a variety of streaming platforms, including Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox, Samsung Smart TV, and others. If you have a paid MHz Choice subscription and want to access it on your streaming devices such as Roku, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, or Apple TV, you must first download and install the app on your streaming device and activate it at watch.mhzchoice.com/activate.
How to Sign Up for MHz Choice Subscription?
- Navigate to mhzchoice.com on your phone or computer browser.
- Select the START FREE TRIAL.
- Choose one of the subscription plans available on the Sign-up page – Annual: $89.99/year | Monthly cost is $7.99 per month.
- After selecting your preferred plan, enter your email address and password in the fields provided.
- After that, check or uncheck the box next to “I agree to receive newsletters and product updates from MHz choice.“
- Then, input your payment information, such as the card’s name, card number, expiry date, and promo code (if applicable).
- After that, click the Start subscription option and follow any remaining on-screen prompts. After a 7-day free trial, your MHz Choice subscription will begin.
Activate MHz Choice on Roku
- From your Roku device’s home screen, navigate to the Streaming Channels > Search area.
- Look for the MHz Choice app in the search section.
- Once found, install the MHz Choice app on your Roku device.
- Launch the MHz Choice app after installation and tap SIGN IN.
- Your TV will display an activation code.
- Now, navigate to watch.mhzchoice.com/activate and sign in (if needed).
- Enter the code from your TV screen and press the Activate button.
- Your Roku device is now linked to your MHz Choice account.
Activate MHz Choice on Android TV
- From the home screen of your Android TV, navigate to Apps > Google Play Store.
- To discover the MHz Choice app in the Play Store, either browse manually or utilize the search tool.
- Select the app from the search results once you’ve found it.
- Now, tap the Install button to add the MHz Choice app to your Android TV.
- Tap the Open option to launch the MHz Choice app on Android TV.
- Next, click SIGN IN to obtain the activation code.
- Now, navigate to watch.mhzchoice.com/activate from another device and sign in with your MHz Choice account credentials (if needed).
- Enter the code from your Android TV screen and press the Activate button.
- On your Android TV, the MHz Choice app is now active.
Activate MHz Choice App on Apple TV
- Turn on your Apple TV and go to the App Store. Make sure that your Apple TV is running tvOS 11 or higher.
- To find the MHz Choice app, use the App Store’s Search function.
- To install the MHz Choice app, select it from the search results and press the Get button.
- When the app is installed, launch it and click the Sign In button.
- Your Apple TV will display an activation code.
- Go to the MHz Choice activation page – watch.mhzchoice.com/activate – to get started with activation.
- Sign in using your MHz Choice registered email address on the activation page.
- After successfully logging in, enter the activation code in the appropriate field and press the Activate button.
- After that, the MHz app will reload, and you will be able to watch MHz Choice on your Apple TV.
Activate MHz Choice on Amazon Fire TV
- Using the Find option from the main menu, search for the MHz Choice app on your Fire TV.
- Please choose the app and touch the Get button once you’ve found it.
- Allow some time for the app to be added to your Amazon Fire TV.
- Launch the MHz Choice app on your Fire TV after installation and then select the SIGN IN option.
- You will see a unique code along with an activation link on your screen.
- Next, go to the MHz Choice activation link – watch.mhzchoice.com/activate.
- Sign in to your MHz Choice account using registered email address.
- Once signed in, enter the unique code in the appropriate field and click the Activate button.
- Your Fire TV should now have access to the MHz Choice channel.
Activate MHz Choice on Samsung Smart TV(Tizen)
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and make sure it is connected to the internet.
- From your Samsung Smart TV, visit the Samsung Smart Hub using your Samsung remote.
- Use the search icon on the Samsung Smart Hub to look for MHz Choice.
- Next, select the App and install it on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Simply launch the app from your Apps list once it is installed on your device.
- Next, you would be prompted to sign in to the app using your MHz Choice log-in credentials.
- After successfully logging in, you will be given an activation code.
- Now, navigate to watch.mhzchoice.com/activate from another device’s browser.
- Simply Sign in using your email address on this page. Enter the email address used to subscribe to MHz Choice.
- After you input your email address, click Next.
- Next, enter the activation code in the provided box and then click Activate button.
- Your MHz Choice is now active and you can enjoy watching MHz Choice content on your Samsung Smart TV.
Activate MHz Choice on Xbox
- Turn on your Xbox and check that you have a secure internet connection.
- Simply go to the Microsoft Store from your Xbox Home Screen.
- Then, search for MHz Choice in the Microsoft Store using the search bar.
- When you find the app, highlight it and install it on your Xbox device.
- Next launch the app after it is installed.
- Then select the SIGN IN option.
- After signing into the app, you will be given an activation code.
- To use this activation code, go to watch.mhzchoice.com/activate on your mobile device or computer.
- Here Sign in to your account using your registered email address and then click Next.
- Next, enter the activation code in the box and click Activate button.
- Finally, your device is active after a brief refresh.