Spotify connect is a feature of Spotify which allows you to use it as a remote control and to cast content to other devices in your home.
To control the Spotify app on the smartphone, all devices must be connected to the same Wi Fi network.
Spotify.com/pair – Spotify Connect How do you use it
Spotify Connect is compatible with , so make sure your devices have the latest software.
Spotify Connect is compatible with most devices, including smart speakers, smart TVs and gaming consoles.
1. Install the Spotify app latest version on your iPhone, Android tablet, Mac, or Windows PC.
2. Tap “Play” to select a song or podcast.
4. Scroll down to locate the device, TV, computer or speaker you want to connect to in the “Devices Available” menu. In this example, we will connect with a Mac computer.
You can control the connected device by using your smartphone, tablet or computer. Once it starts playing music, it will be controlled just like a remote.
How to install Spotify app on your smart television
You should first choose a Clever TV that has an internet connection option. Next, turn on your smart television to connect WiFi. WiFi pairing should match the device that you are going to connect. Some TVs may not need the WiFi association option. It is important to make sure you have a WiFi connection. To pair your device with the https://spotify.com/pairTV code, follow the below steps.
- Visit the Clever TV store. Google/chrome if you can’t locate the TV store in Clever TV.
- You can search for Spotify to get the Spotify app.
- Click on the Spotify app, then click on Set up Spotify App to Install on Your Device.
- Open the Spotify app installed on Clever TV. Register it if you have not done so before. Sign in with Gmail and create a password if you already have it registered.
- The club code will be displayed and you’ll see the flag.
How to install Spotify app on Android phone, tablet, or computer?
- Visit the Google Play Store for Android users and the apple store for iPhone Users
- In the search bar, type Spotify
- To install Spotify, tap on the Spotify app
- Sign up for Spotify using the Spotify app.
- Make sure you use the same information when connecting your device.
How do I get the https spotify.com pair code to connect to TV
- Sign in to both devices using the same Gmail account.
- Visit Clever TV’s club code page.
- Click on the club code to get the https://spotify.com/pair TV code
- Go to the Other Device Selection Club. There are many options, but you can only choose the club code.
- Select the Login with Flag option.
- Enter the flag https://spotify.com/pair TV code. This code can be displayed on your Clever TV code.
- Once you have entered the code, your device will be paired and you can start listening to all of your favorite songs.
What to do if https://spotify.com/pair TV code is not working
- You must ensure that your pace network is connected. It will take some time if it doesn’t suggest.
- Sign in using the same Gmail account as your device. If you give different considerations when pairing devices, it will throw an error.
- Pair the device as quickly as possible. If it is not connected within seconds, it will display an error.
- Clear cache data and reinstall Spotify account if it doesn’t work.
Google and Spotify: Link Spotify
Open the Google Home app and download it.
Tap Account at the top-right.
The Google Account displayed is the one that’s linked to your Google Home and Google Nest devices. Switch accounts by tapping another account or Adding another account.
Tap + at the top-left. Next, tap Music or audio.
Select Spotify, tap link Account, then Log In to Spotify.
Spotify on TV
Log in to an app for TV
Open Spotify on your TV and then choose from these options to log in:
Enter your Spotify password and email address.
Open Spotify on your tablet or phone, and search for your device with Spotify Connect.
Select and LOG IN WITH A PIN. Next, open at www.spotify.com/pair. Enter the pin that you see on your screen.
Spotify in your car
Bring your favorite music and podcasts with you.
These are the best ways to connect your smartphone to your car.
AUX cable or USB cable
Official Spotify Link :- https://spotify.com/pair