This guide will help you set up IFC on your supported devices using the ifc.com/Activate link. You can then watch IFC.com content in the comfort of your home. The IFC app is compatible with most streaming devices such as Roku, Android TV and Roku.
- First, install the IFC app on your streaming device. After that, you will be given a code.
- Then, using a different device, go to this link (www.ifc.com/activate) and enter the given activation code.
- This tutorial will show you how to install and activate the IFC app for Apple TV, Android TV and Roku.
Install and Activate IFCTV On Amazon FireStick Or Fire TV
To watch and activate the IFC app on your Firestick(Amazon.com/Code), follow these steps:
- On your Firestick, turn on IFCTV.
- Turn on your Firestick and connect to the Internet.
- After that, go to the Home screen.
- Locate the Apps option in the Top Menu.
- Type “IFC” into the search icon.
- Select the IFC app from the list.
- Use the IFC app to get it to your Firestick.
- After the IFC app has been installed, launch it.
- A code activation will be displayed on your screen.
- Take a note or leave the computer screen paused.
- To activate IFC.com, first go to Amazon TV (Amazon.com/mytv), look for IFC and add it to your Chanel account.
- Once you have downloaded the app, the code will be sent to you.
- This code will turn on the channel.
- Go to If you are using a web browser, visit ifc.com/activate.
- Click SUBMITS after entering your activation code.
- Log in with your streaming device now.
Official Link :- Activate Your Device (ifc.com)
Install & Activate IFC on your Android TV
Follow these steps to activate and watch the IFC app for Android TV:
- Turn on your Android TV first.
- Next, search for and choose the Google Play Store.
- Enter “IFC” in the search box.
- Select the IFC app from the search results.
- Select the Install option to install the IFC App on your Android TV.
- Wait until the installation is complete before you launch the IFC app.
- After a while, a code will appear on your screen.