Crunchyroll is a subscription video-on-demand over-the-top streaming service based in the United States that specializes in the distribution, production, and licensing of Japanese anime and drama. .Crunchyroll’s distribution networks and collaboration programs delight over 100 million users globally. Crunchyroll offers viewers 1000 anime series as well as over 200 East Asian dramas and roughly 80 manga titles on Crunchyroll manga.In this article you will learn how to activate crunchyroll on different devices using crunchyroll.com/activate
Users regard Crunchyroll as one of the most popular and well-liked manga and anime apps. If you’ve ever tried to activate Crunchyroll on any device, you’ve probably been baffled by the Crunchyroll activation code that appears on the screen. On the screen, you may notice a message that states Log in at the Crunchyroll activation page.
How to Activate Crunchyroll
- Open the Crunchyroll app on the device you want to use.
- Navigate to the “Log in” section and choose “Log in with Activation Code”.
- A six-character alpha-numeric code will appear on your device.
- Make sure you’re logged in to crunchyroll.com on your computer.
- Enter the 6-character activation code at https://www.crunchyroll.com/activate.
- After entering the code, your console or TV will be logged in, and you may begin watching anime.
How To Activate Crunchyroll on Roku?
You may also watch Crunchyroll on Roku TV; simply activate Crunchyroll on your Roku. To enable Crunchyroll on Roku, follow the steps below:
- To open the Home screen on your TV, press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Then, in the list that appears, pick the Search tab and type Crunchyroll into the bar using the virtual keyboard.
- From the app result, open the Crunchyroll app and then, select the Add channel option.
- When the Crunchyroll is added, go to the Home screen and pick the Go to Channel tab, then choose the Crunchyroll from the list.
- Now, on the app, click the Sign in option and take note of the activation code displayed on the screen.
- Visit crunchyroll.com/activate on computer or any other device browser and sign in if you already have an account or create one if you don’t.
- Then, enter the Roku device’s activation code and click the Link Device button.
- After you click the link, your account will be successfully activated and connected to the Roku device.
How To activate Crunchyroll on Apple TV?
- Sign in to your Apple Account on your Apple TV, go to the Home screen, and then click the App Store button.
- Then, on the search tab, enter “Crunchyroll“.
- Choose the Crunchyroll app from the search results.
- Then, click the Get option to download the app to your TV.
- Once the installation is complete, click the Log In button and input your login credentials to access your account.
- The activation code will appear on your screen after a brief time.
- Now visit www.crunchyroll.com/activate code from other devices such as mobile phones and computers.
- Enter theactivation key in the appropriate field, when prompted.
- Hit the activation button.
- Crunchyroll is now available on Apple TV.
Use Crunchyroll on PS 3, PS 4, and PlayStation 5?
- To begin, go to crunchyroll.com/activate and create a Crunchyroll account.
- Download the application from the PlayStation Store.
- Next, launch the app to log in.
- You will be given a code to enter in order to join your accounts.
- Open your browser and go to crunchyroll.com/activation. Then, enter the activation code to activate the app on the PlayStation.
- After a successful activation, you can watch your anime with the Crunchyroll application on PlayStation.
Activate Crunchyroll on Amazon Fire TV
- Hold the Home button on the Amazon Firestick remote for three seconds.
- Go to Settings > Applications.
- Then, click the Appstore button and then hover over the search icon. Search for Crunchyroll.
- Next, download and install the Crunchyroll app.
- After installing the app, click the Open button to launch the Crunchyroll app.
- Next, on the Crunchyroll app’s home page, tap the LOG IN button.
- The activation code will be displayed on your monitor in a few moments.
- Now, visit Crunchyroll.com/activate from a different device such as smartphone or desktop.
- Enter the activation code in the appropriate field.
- Click the Activate button after entering the activation code.
- After a few moments, you’ll be able to watch Crunchyroll on Amazon Fire TV.
How to activate Crunchyroll on Xbox 360 and Xbox One?
- Open the Microsoft Store on your device and install the Crunchyroll app.
- After installing the app, launch it and select the Menu button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Using the left thumbstick of the controller, select the Log in option from the context menu, and take note of the activation code displayed on the screen.
- Open a browser on your computer or smartphone and go to crunchyroll.com/activate.
- Finally, enter the Xbox device’s activation code and press the Link Device button.
Activate Crunchyroll on Wii U Nintendo Gaming Console
- Navigate to the Nintendo eShop, type Crunchyroll into the search bar, and download the free Crunchyroll app.
- After installing the Crunchyroll app, click the Login tab in the left side of the window.
- Take note of the activation code displayed on the Wii U device’s screen.
- After that, open a web browser on your PC or phone, navigate to the crunchyroll.com/activate, and log in using your account.
- After that, enter the activation code from the gaming console and press the Link Device button.
- Wait a moment for the Wii U interface to change; after it does, you will be able to use Crunchyroll on the Nintendo console as usual.
How do I activate Crunchyroll on Chromecast?
- Install the Crunchyroll app on your Android or iPhone device.
- If you don’t already have it, you can get it from the Google Play or App Store.
- Connect your Chromecast to the same network as your smartphone.
- Launch the Crunchyroll app and tap the cast button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the Chromecast device in the Connect to Device window.
- Enjoy streaming the content using a Chromecast device.